Essential Beauty Products for the Carry-On Luggage
Planning a vacation and wondering what to pack as essential beauty products for the carry-on luggage?
When going on vacation I try to do a similar beauty routine as I normally dp, and there are some items which are totally essential to take with me on every travel. Even if I just travel for two days, I will take these items with me.
If you are curious what I pack in my carry-on luggage for long-distance flights click here and use my fantastic list to plan accordingly 🙂
13 Tips to Survive Long Distance Flights
Wondering: what travel beauty products do I need in my carry-on luggage? Find out which beauty essentials should be with you in your carry-on flight.
DISCLAIMER: THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS – THIS MEANS I MIGHT EARN A SMALL COMMISSION WHEN YOU BUY A PRODUCT/SERVICE VIA MY LINKS (AT NO EXTRA COST FOR YOU). MORE ABOUT IT HERE.
As you can see from the list, I actually do not wear a lot of make-up but I do care and am vain enough to pack more than just a toothbrush & toothpaste, and face cream. Most of the items are small and I can easily pack them and they do not take a lot of space in my carry-on bag or travel backpack.
However, it is enough so I can feel fresh after a long distance flight, so hopefully, this list helps you to feel the same (a long haul flight is bad enough, so I do not want everyone to see immediately how miserable I am 🙂
To find out more about the items click on the links below:
- A TSA approved clear travel toiletry bag
- Travel bottles to refill I refill them with my own organic products that I normally use (I do not use shampoo & conditioner provided by hotels)
- Face cream (which I also use as a hand cream, so I do not have to take another cream)
- Refillable travel size perfume bottle
- Toothbrush and mini toothpaste
- Mouthwash and dental floss[
- Only use it when traveling: dry shampoo (check size, and choose the small travel size)
- Refreshing towelettes
- Magnifying make-up mirror
- Nail polish and nail polish remover or nail polish remover pads
- Hairbrush – or if you have less space take a comb
- Hair ties
- A small cosmetic bag with the following items:
- Eyebrow powder (Taming & Shaping Kit For Brows)
- Eyelash curler
- Eyeliner and/or eye shadow as an eyeliner
- Make-up brushes
- Glass nail file
- Cotton swabs
Here are a few more items which I personally do hardly use but which might be important to you, so I added them here:
- hair spray
- hand cream
I hope, this checklist helps you to pack your beauty essentials for your next trip. If you want to find out more and check out more travel tips (mostly for the female reader) click here and find out what I do before flying internationally, or which items are in my carry-on bag.
Wondering what travel beauty products do I need in my carry-on luggage?
Click Here to Find out About my Carry-On Travel Essentials
WONDERING WHAT YOU CAN DO TO SURVIVE A LONG-DISTANCE FLIGHT? CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT HOW TO SURVIVE LONG-DISTANCE FLIGHTS.
And if you are looking for ways to save money on flights read the Guide to Cheap Flight Tickets.