Travel Resource Site of “Arzo Travels”
Hi guys, welcome to my travel resource page. You´ll find products and services that I use for my traveling and my blogging, which include:
my favorite travel gear, websites I use, photography equipment to travel accessories and gadgets, and also some beauty and fashion products I use when traveling. I hope this compilation of items/services helps you to travel more often and better.
P.S. Click on the images to quickly jump to the section
- Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. This means I might earn a small commission when you buy a product (at no extra cost to you) after clicking on my link. More about it here.
- These days, I mostly use Booking for finding and booking my accommodation.
Trains & Buses
- I am a huge fan of train rides (okay, it also depends on the scenery and country where I am traveling) but for train tickets and connections in Europe you should check out RailEurope
Tours and Activities
- Get Your Guide is a website I have just recently discovered and I pretty much love it because it offers all the main tours throughout the world but also some tours I have not seen on other websites like it
- You can also book a tour via Viator a Trip Advisor company. It is probably one of the most famous websites to book tickets for tours and activities
- World Nomads is available in more than 140 countries and you can buy insurance online, so even if you are traveling right now, it is not too late to buy your insurance
- Lonely Planet– a more in-depth guide in the unlikely event a destination is not covered on my blog or you need more in-depth information
- Marco Polo – perfect, if you plan a short trip