travel resource site of “Arzo Travels”
Hi guys, welcome to my travel resource page.
You´ll find products and services that I use for my traveling and my blogging, which includes:
my favorite travel gear, websites I use, photography equipment to travel accessories and gadgets and also some beauty and fashion products I use when traveling.
I hope, this compilation of items/services help you to travel more often and better.
P.S. Click on the images to quickly jump to the section
- Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links which mean I might earn a small commission when you buy a product (at no extra cost to you) after clicking on my link. More about it here.
- Hotels.Com is another booking site I use (I told you, I use quite a few websites to book my accommodation. If you book ten nights via their website you get one night for free.
- Airbnb is my first choice if I am traveling with more than 2 people. Of course, you can also book it when you travel solo, but I have found huge and perfect apartments for comparatively little money.If you use my link to sign up you can get a $38 discount (35€).
- Kiwi is new in Germany and I have not had the chance to try it yet, but it has been tested and approved by many I know personally, so if you are looking for great flight deals check out this website.
- One of the most popular search engines for flight booking is SkyScanner, I personally am not that familiar with but I know many friends who only us that side SkySacnner USA & SkyScanner UK
- Another good search engine that helps to find great flights is CheapAir
- Expedia has it all: flights, accommodation and much more
Trains & Buses
- I am a huge fan of train rides (okay, it also depends on the scenery and country where I am traveling) but for train tickets and connections in Europe you should check out RailEurope
Tours and Activities
- For Hop-on and Hop-off bus tours I often use Big Bus Tours – they are operating in many big cities all over the world
- I used them several times for tours in the USA and was totally happy: Tours4Fun
- Get Your Guide is a website I have just recently discovered and I pretty much love it because it offers all the main tours throughout the world but also some tours I have not seen on other websites like it
- You can also book a tour via Viator a Trip Advisor company. It is probably one of the most famous websites to book tickets for tours and activities
- World Nomads is available in more than 140 countries and you can buy insurance online, so even if you are traveling right now, it is not too late to buy your insurance
- Lonely Planet– a more in-depth guide in the unlikely event a destination is not covered on my blog or you need more in-depth information
- Marco Polo – perfect if you plan a short trip