Wales, in Great Britain, isn’t as famous as England or Scotland. However, Wales is beautiful...Read More
Hi, I am Arzo. I have been running this blog since 2015. I often travel solo, I am a bit crazy, a bit normal, at times confused and spontaneous but my trips turn out fun- even with all the weird things happening in between. Always on the hunt for good vegetarian food and amazing views! Here you will find real travel tips (mostly not sponsored and paid by myself). I am actually a middle-school teacher in Germany but took a break and blog full-time now and in between traveling the world (sometimes with my puppy – who is also named Puppy).
- One-Day Pisa Itinerary – the Best Things to Do and See in One Day
- Best Day Trips From Florence – Where to Visit Near Florence
- Best Day Trips From Bern & Lucerne, Switzerland
- Florence on a Budget – Best Things to do for (Almost) Free and More Budget Tips
- 5 -10 Days in Tuscany – Best Tuscany Itinerary to Make the Most out of Your Trip